Become a Member
For annual dues of $30, you can:
- Help determine which political candidates KAPA will endorse;
- Join KAPA leaders in legislative visits with elected officials to advocate our policy positions;
- Vote in the election of KAPA’s Board of Directors;
- Become eligible to be elected to KAPA’s Board of Directors or Steering Committee;
- Co-organize events about our policy priorities, including matters of immigrants’ rights, political & civil rights, and economic justice; and
- Educate and mobilize the Korean American community to mazimize our political influence in support of policies and candidates who share our progressive agenda.
You do not need a PayPal account to make a donation – simply click the ‘Continue’ button near the credit card logos.
You can also send personal checks or money orders to our mailing address:
For general information, please email us: